Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Book 32....Yeah it's done. =)

I finished a book in one day. I had plenty of time to read it though since I had a 4 hour lunch today, which meant IHOP I went. Then after I ate I set in my truck near the ocean and read my book. I love being near the ocean. =) What did I read that lasted only a day? "Blue Bloods" by Melissa De La Cruz...Yes, another Vampire Series. The series caught my attention once I read the back cover to Blue Bloods. Every year the author has brought a book out. The 4th book comes out in two weeks. I'm hoping to have the next two books done in a few days or at the longest a week. I start working on the watch floor, but that won't stop me from my goal: 50 books by the end of this year and I'm over half way done. Now to finish the Blue Blood Series and move on to something else. I'll only have to wait 2 weeks for the 4th book to come out to the Series, so that's WONDERFUL. Maybe I'll re-read "New Moon" after this series to brush up on it before the movie comes out on November 20th. I cannot wait until that MOVIE comes out!! =) Hope everyone is having an Amazing Wednesday. Since I forgot to say it yesterday....HAPPY AUTUMN EVERYONE!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment