Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!! =)

Today is my 26th Birthday. 26 years ago today I was being born in Baltimore, Maryland to my Wonderful Parents, Ella & Robert. At exactly 8:05 am in the morning was the exact time I was born and of course, my Mom called me at 8:05 am her time which was 9:05 my time since she lives in the Central Time Zone. I know my Mom too well because every year she calls me at the same time. My Dad of course let me sleep in a little longer. He called me at 9:10 my time. LOL Thanks Mom and Dad for the Happy Birthdays! My Mom tells me my birth story every year. She likes to remind me, it seems. =) I was born originally on Labor Day of '83...so to me that's my actual birthdate. My Mom walked at a fair the day before I was born and then she kept having labor pains before her water broke. My Dad of course was getting perturbed because he kept taking my Mom to the hospital the night of the 4th and the early morning of the 5th and the doctors kept saying not yet. Well of course my Mom's water broke after awhile on the 5th in the morning at the doorstep of where they lived at the time. She made my Dad drive her back and when she got to the hospital they admitted her and checked to see if she could get a epidural...but unfortunately I didn't let her. =) She was already way too far dilated. I wanted out I guess. I was 8 days early. My original due date was September 13th...but of course I wanted to be born on Labor Day. My Mom had me at 8:05 on Labor Day and after she had me naturally, she wanted to run a marathon. The Doctors of course said no. My Parents didn't know the sex of me until that day. My Dad thought I was going to be boy...but Mom knew in her heart I was a girl. She made my name up the day I was born...."Franjessca"....but actually it's supposed to be "Fran Jessca". That's a story for another day though why my Mom chose to spell it that way she did. What's the best thing so far this morning....my beautiful little girl and loving husband sang me "Happy Birthday" and now my Hubby is cooking Breakfast. Going to spend the day with my family and later on this evening, my hubby is taking me out for dinner and a movie. =) Now my daughter keeps reminding me to start my Birthday. Guess she thinks I'm going to have a Birthday party. I have to keep reminding her I'm too old to have one. LOL. Although, in 4 years I will be having a PARTY for my 30th. =) In 2011, I plan on either making a trip to Hawaii...or maybe surprising my Mom...since that's the year, my birthday falls on Labor Day again. (I'll be out of the Navy during that time) So Happy Birthday to me today!! Another a year older...

No comments:

Post a Comment