Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Loving & Amazing Husband, who I LOVE VERY Much! =)

Told me yesterday that he is buying my Christmas Gift early since he's sick of me buying books. =) He bought me the Amazon Kindle. If you haven't heard of it, just click on Amazon Kindle. I fell in love with it once I really started reading. It is going to be a great investment for me since I'm kind of taking up my house with books. I was so ecstatic when he told me it would be arriving on this Thursday. He even bought me the leather case for it so when I open it up, it looks like a book. I can't wait to see it, hold it and use it. =) I've already got a list on which books I want for it.
Je t'aime, Phillip!!!
Thank you so much, honey!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment