"Heart of the Wolf" by Terry Spear, another Very Yummy Book that I finished this morning while waiting for my Doctor's appointment begin. I only 1 1/2 chapters to go so I didn't have much to read. I had a hard time putting the book down last night, but for course my husband made me. Terry Spear has become another one of my fave authors. She is on my top 5 now. Every chapter had a GREAT scene in it. I loved the characters Bella and Devyln. I also loved Bella's neighbor, Chrissie. The way Terry Spear described everything made me understand wolves better and how they actually are.
This book was about Bella who had ran away from the gray pack because the gray pack leader, Volan wanted her to be his mate, but she didn't want to be with him. Ever since she was little and saved from a fire by Devyln, she had been in love with him. Devyln is the 2nd in charge of the pack so he wasn't supposed to go after the pack leader's supposed mate or he would've been killed. He has to find away to kill Volan and also save Bella from the red wolves where she resided so many years hidden from Volan. She thought she would never see her kind again, until a killer is on the loose killing red heads. It's up to her and Devyln to find out who and also find out if they can be together someway without either of them getting killed.
I can't wait to read the next book in Terry Spear's Wolf Urban Fantasy Romance Series...."Destiny of the Wolf." I'll begin it tonight or maybe even tomorrow before class starts. I can't wait!
I give "Heart of the Wolf" definitely 5 stars and two thumbs up!!! =)
XOXO,
FranJessca
I hope you enjoy this whole series. I sure did. And the stories keep getting better and better.
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed the first three enormously and can't wait to read the fourth.
ReplyDelete